The Awesome Mango-Pineapple & Banana Smoothie with a hint of ginger and turmeric
1 cup of frozen or fresh pineapple chunks
1 /2 cup of frozen or fresh mangoes
1/2 teaspoon tumeric powder
1 1/2 inch piece of fresh ginger
- Put cut up bananas, defrosted or fresh mango chunks, pineapple chunks, fresh ginger, the turmeric powder into a blender.
- Add the coconut milk* and enough water to make a smooth mixture. pomegranate seeds into a blender. Then add water and blend until really smooth.
- Blend until smooth and serve
Serving size: makes two full glass servings
Mangoes are a very good source of vitamin A which is helpful in promoting eye health and preventing macular degeneration, night blindness and eye dryness. Vitamin A, together with vitamin C. are excellent vitamins for promoting skin health as well.
Pineapples contain the enzyme Bromelain, which is a powerful agent against inflammation. Brmelain is instrumental in fighting against arthritis, allergies and other inflammation-related issues. Bromelain also helps in promoting good digestion.
Bananas are an excellent source of fibre, which is necessary to promote healthy digestion. The high potassium content of bananas helps to keep blood pressure levels low. Bananas are also a good source of magnesium, which helps to maintain a healthy nervous system. Both magnesium and potassium are also important in healthy kidney function.
Tumeric is widely known for its many health boosting properties. Some of these are:
- It promotes healthy brain function and prevents against such diseases as dementia and Alzheimers disease
- It has powerful anti cancer properties
- It strengthens the immune system
- It controls blood sugar levels
Like tumeric, ginger is a powerhouse for promoting health. It shares similar properties:
- It fights against cancer (6-gingerol)
- It aids in reducing nausea
- It fights against fungal infections
- It fights against infections
- It reduces inflammation
pregnancy related nausea https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3995184/
Sharing ideas is the game and life is for living
Diana’s passions are family, travel, self-improvement, living a debt-free/financially free life. She also loves hanging out with family, friends and her dog Skye. You can connect with her through livingandstuff.ca
Have You Tried Persimmon Nog?
Discover Amazing Golden Milk
Cool Green Smoothie in Easy Steps
Please follow and like us: