25 Quotes on Making Life Choices
(1) “Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.” —Keri Russell
(2) “Life presents you with so many decisions. A lot of times, they’re right in front of your face and they’re really difficult, but we must make them.” —Brittany Murphy
(3) “It doesn’t matter which side of the fence you get off on sometimes. What matters most is getting off. You can not make progress without making decisions” —Jim Rohn
(4) “Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.” —Graham Brown
(5) “We are the creative force of our life, and through our own decisions rather than our conditions, if we carefully learn to do certain things, we can accomplish these goals”. —Stephen Covey
(6) “You are one decision away from a totally different life”. – Anonymous
(7) “You and only you are responsible for your life choices and decisions.” Robert T. Kiyosaki23.
(8) “Indecision is a decision.” Anonymous
(9) “You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change direction overnight.” Jim Rohn
(10) “Don’t base your decisions on the advice of those who don’t have to deal with the results.” Anonymous
(11) “The key to making healthy decisions is to respect your future self. Honor him or her, treat him or her like you would treat a friend or a loved one. A Stanford study showed that those who saw a photo of their future self made smarter financial decisions.” A.J. Jacobs
(12) “Decision is a sharp knife that cuts clean and straight; indecision, a dull one that hacks and tears and leaves ragged edges behind it.” – Gordon Graham
(13) “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.”- Jim Rohn
(14) “Did you know that to worry about a situation you are making a conscious choice to do so?” – Mike C. Adams, How To Stop Worrying and Be Happy
(15) “If you don’t have the information you need to make wise choices, find someone who does.” – Lori Hil, 5 Gifts to Give Yourself
(16) “The risk of a wrong decision is preferable to the terror of indecision.”- Maimonides
(17) “Why do we have to listen to our hearts? Because, wherever your heart is, that is where you all find your treasure.”– Paulo Coehlo
(18) I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. Charles Swindoll
(19) Give a solid answer when you accept or decline an offer, making decisions based on your calling, not on what others want of us. Beth Beutler, Time Management, Jesus’ Way
(20) Remember when your dad said, ‘Always sleep on an important decision?’ Some ideas need to marinate. You may not believe it but your mind is still tinkering away at your project at all hours of the day. N.C. Harley, Active Patience
(21) Poor decision making I think, is the number one cause for most of our mistakes. So to make fewer mistakes means to make better decisions, and to make better decisions you must train yourself to think more clearly.’ – Rashard Royster, Mistakes
(22) “Very often, when you change your perspective, you see things differently, make different decisions, and get different results”. – Brian Tracy Get Smart!
(23) “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” – Anthony Robbins.
(24) “…the H.A.L.T. method. Never make a decision when you are Hungry, Angry, Lonely, or Tired”. – David Notaris
(25) “All my life, whenever it comes time to make a decision, I make it and forget about it.” – Harry S. Truman
Life will always be an ongoing process of decision-making; some will be easy and some will be gut-wrenching; some will have a long-lasting impact and some a temporal impact. Being equipped and prepared to help ourselves make effective decisions will go a long way toward making our life path smoother.