25 Inspirational Quotes
Are there days when you need a pick-me-up? Are there times when you feel like nothing is working out or projects are taking longer than you thought or would like? Do you have dreams that you would like to see happen but you are not sure if they ever will? Do you sometimes wonder if everything will work out?
We all have these questions from day to day. We make plans, we dream, we get up, we live our day and we go to sleep. Sometimes we just need a little inspiration to remind us of who we are and what we can do if we really believe we can. Sometimes we need some inspiration just give us an extra push in the right direction and maybe even change the direction of our life. Here are some quotes to inspire you.
(1) Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” —Walt Whitman
(2) Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” —Maya Angelou
(3) I arise full of eagerness and energy, knowing well what achievement lies ahead of me.” —Zane Grey
(4) A No. 2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere.” —Joyce Meyer
(5) My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.” – Jack Layton
(6) Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen. – Wayne Huizenga
(7) You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life. – Zig Ziglar
(8) When you learn something new, especially something that’s not connected to your day job, it can be inspirational and life-changing.
– Norah Deay, How To Become The Go-To Person
(9) The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. – Steve Jobs
(10) May your troubles be less and your blessings be more.
(11) Sometimes later becomes never. Do it now – unknown
(12) Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
(13) It’s going to be hard, but hard does not mean impossible.
(14) Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. –Maya Angelou
(15) It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. –Mae Jemison
(16) Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt
(17) It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. –Confucius
(18) Do what you can, where you are, with what you have. –Teddy Roosevelt
(19) I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. – Nelson Mandela
(20) If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles. – Wayne Dyer
(21) If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you. – Les Brown
(22) Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. – Francis of Assisi
(23) Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. — Dale Carnegie
(24) I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. — Stephen Covey
(25) Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now. – Denis Waitley
Did you enjoy this post? Please leave a comment below.
Click and share