Category : Uncategorized
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?” –Vincent van Gogh
Have you ever found yourself in a rut where nothing seems to be advancing in your life? You wake up each with discouragement induced brain fog. No matter how hard you try you feel like your life is just spinning its wheels. Somedays you feel like a hamster going round and round, but not getting anywhere in particular. Sometimes it feels like the hamster wheel comes to an abrupt stop and you fall off and end up staring at the ceiling wondering to yourself “Is this all there is”?
There are different kinds of ruts. Maybe you are in a relationship rut. Maybe your dating life seems about as exciting as watching wet paint dry. Maybe your marriage needs some refreshing. Maybe you feel “stuck” in a job that does not inspire you, but you go in day after day because it pays the bills. We have all been there. Ruts just bring us down or put us into an automatic pilot mode.
Some of us just want something to change, but we have no idea how that will happen. We are looking for that magic bullet, that magic wand to just wave us out of the doldrums of our life and into a new life of something meaningful, something where we feel we are actually going somewhere and doing something of importance.
Here are 25 quotes to inspire you to try new things.
(1) “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” –T.S. Eliot
(2) “Life is worthwhile if you try. It doesn’t mean you can do everything, but there are a lot of things you can do, if you just try.” –Jim Rohn
(3) “What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?” –Vincent van Gogh
(4) “Be fearless in trying new things, whether they are physical, mental, or emotional since being afraid can challenge you to go to the next level.” –Rita Wilson
(5) “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” –Walt Disney
(6) “You will enrich your life immeasurably if you approach it with a sense of wonder and discovery, and always challenge yourself to try new things.” –Nate Berkus
(7) “You never know what you can do until you try, and very few try unless they have to.” –C.S. Lewis
(8) “The hallmark of successful people is that they are always stretching themselves to learn new things.” –Carol S. Dweck
(9) “Art doesn’t just happen by accident. It is about pulling out new tricks and trying new things.” — Nicholas Meye
(10) “Change is simply trying new things in a better way.” — Gladys Bejani
(11) “Try new things, do new things, find new ways of doing things… It’s a beautiful way of learning.” — Terry Mark
(12) “I love finding and doing new things and trying stuff out; that’s my favorite thing to do.” — Max Schneider
(13) “Trying different ways of doing things is what brings invention.” — Terry Mark
(14) “I collect memories. I look for opportunities to try new things, go to new places, and meet new people all the time.” — Marcel Wanders
(15) “Our inexperience fed our restless enthusiasm for trying new things, which became part of our core mission.” — Richard Branson
(16) “Playing with decks, for me, has always been about trying new things. I make it a point to keep trying different things, keep pushing it a little bit at a time.” — Kid Koala
(17) “I’m always open to trying out new things.” — Natalie Dormer“I realized something on the ride.
(18) “I realized if I wait until I’m not scared to try new things, then I’ll never get to try them at all.” — Marie Sexton
(19) “The most unfortunate thing that happens to people is that they limit themselves by becoming afraid to try anything new…give yourself a chance!” —Nishan Panwar
(20) “Never be afraid to try new things, and make some mistakes, it’s all part of life and learning.” — Unknown
(21) “Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar, all right?” — Michelle Obama
(22) “Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world.” — Neil Gaiman
(23) “Just growing and studying and trying new things and hopefully having professional access to work that’s good and interesting.” — Gale Harold
(24) “Don’t expect new ways and results if you’re not open to trying new things.” —Cirino
(25) “The adventurous part of me was looking forward to getting out into the world, meeting new people, trying new things.” — Catherine Hapka
Did you enjoy this post? Please leave a comment below.
Click and share
Diana Lynne’s passions are family, traveling, learning, and pursuing a debt-free life. She also loves hanging out with family, friends and being with her dog Skye. Diana is a Quebec City girl. who loves living life. You can connect with her through Livingandstuff.ca