Category : Uncategorized
Our greatest fear should not be that we won’t succeed, but that we will succeed at something that doesn’t matter – D.L Moody
Have you ever thought of yourself as a rascal? Have you ever been frustrated with the crowd-think and carbon copy culture? Do you have a sense that there is so much more and that we need to be doing something of significance? How much do you value comfort and safety? How much do you live for the opinions and ideas of others? Have you ever wondered about those great men and women in history who made a difference and impacted how we live today? What did they have and how did they think?
Here are some quotes on how to think like a rascal;
(1) You wouldn’t worry so much about what others thought of you if you only knew how seldom they did.
(2)Unless one is at heart a rascal, I think he becomes a little better in many ways by assuming leadership.”
(3) When you control a man’s thinking you do not have to worry about his actions.
-Dr. Carter G. Woodson
(4) A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.
(5) “I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.”
(6) Any fool can know. The point is to understand.
– Albert Einstein
(7) The revolution will not be televised.
(8) Failure is not when you fail. Failure is when you quit.”
(9) There is no such thing as trying. You either do it or don’t.”
(10) Keep your eyes and ears open and your mouth shut until you know what you are talking about.”
(11) The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
(12) To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
(13) You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.
(14) Where facts are few, experts are many.
-Donald R. Gannon
(15) There is no better measure of a person than what he does when he is absolutely free to choose.
— Wilma Askinas
(16) Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak, Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
(17) Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.
(16) Leaders need to be what they want to see.” John Maxwell
(17) Would the kid you were, admire the person you are?
(18) Keep Moving Forward.
(19) BRING IT!”-Orrin Woodward
(20) People of integrity expect to be believed, and when they are not, they let time prove them right.” – author unknown
(21) I can’t give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.
-Herbert Bayard Swope
(22) None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(23) Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
(24) The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible — and achieve it, generation after generation.
-Pearl S. Buck
(25) If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.
Did you enjoy this post? Please leave a comment below.
Click and share
Diana Lynne loves, traveling, learning, and pursuing a debt-free life. She also loves hanging out with family, friends and being with her dog Skye. Diana is a Quebec City girl. who loves living life. You can connect with her through Livingandstuff.ca