Category : Uncategorized
Who doesn’t enjoy having fun? There is a saying that says: time flies when we are having fun and it really seems to feel that way. The fun just doesn’t seem to last long enough and before we know it, the time is gone and the fun is over for a while. Of course, we can’t always be having fun – nothing would get done and we probably wouldn’t appreciate the experience since it would become commonplace and ultimately pointless and boring.
Fun has its place and can play important roles in our daily lives. It can make a dull chore more interesting and can motivate us to do more. Fun can break up the seriousness of life’s challenges and even offer solutions. And fun can even be a great teacher and help us to learn in ways that may appear unconventional. Often there is more to fun than simply having fun.
Let’s look at some of the benefits that fun can bring u
(1) “Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.” Michael Jordan
(2) “If you’re not having fun, you’re doing something wrong.” Groucho Marx
(3) “Work hard, have fun and make history.” Jeff Bezos
(4) “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” Dale Carnegie
(5) “Even though you’re growing up, you should never stop having fun.” Nina Dobrev
(6) “You have to let go of the rope to have more fun.” Anonymous
(7) “If you obey all the rules you’ll miss all the fun.” Anonymous
(8) “It is actually up to you to decide whether you will have fun or not, that is the bottom line of it.” Anonymous
(9) “There’s no fun in a perfect life. So take a risk. Take a chance. Go where the wind takes you. Have fun.” Jenny C.
(10) “The Four Levels of Comedy: Make your friends laugh, Make strangers laugh, Get paid to make strangers laugh, and Make people talk like you because it’s so much fun.” – Jerry Seinfeld
(11) “I never did a day’s work in my life. It was all fun”.
(12) “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird”. – Tony Robbins
(13) “Nobody looks stupid when they are having fun”.- Amy Poshier
(14) “As long as you’re having fun and still doing stuff, it doesn’t matter what other people think”. – Nick Carter
(15) “I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny”. – Dr. Seuss
(16)”The reason adults should look as though they are having fun, is to give kids a reason to want to grow up”. – Patch Adams
(17) ” think we’re having fun. I think our customers really like our products. And we’re always trying to do better”.
Dis you enjoy this post? Please leave a message.
Click and share