15 Inspirational Quotes to Boost Your Day
I love inspirational quotes. Here are some that I find to be very encouraging. I hope they will give you a boost for today.
1. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.
– John Wooden
2. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
– Zig Ziglar
3. The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
– Vince Lombardi
4. You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
– Rabindranath Tagore
5. Never complain and never explain.
– Benjamin Disraeli
6. You must do the things you think you can not do.
– Eleanore Roosevelt
7. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
– Walt Disney
8. Whether you think you can or think you can’t. you’re right.
– Henry Ford
9. A No. 2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere.
– Joyce Meyer
10. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
– C.S. Lewis
11. We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.
– Dr. Henry Link
12. Start by doing wha’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doping the impossible.
– Francis of Assissi
13. What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?
– Robert Schuller
14. Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed.
– Dale Carnegie
15. It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.
– Vince Lombardi
Ideas are for sharing and life is for living
Diana’s passions are family, travel, self-improvement, living a debt-free/financially free life. She also loves hanging out with family, friends and being with her dog, Skye. You can connect with her through livingandstuff.ca
Please follow and like us: